Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ok weeelll I had another update written but 1st the computer I went to at the cyber erased my flash drive so I lost that copy. But of course I had the copy on my computer at home buut when I went to format the flash drive to remove the viruses that I got from the cyber, somehow it also formatted the SD drive that I store my journals on, so I lost that copy as well. So now I will have to re'write it, but I don´t know when I´ll have time to do so, so it might be awhile.

Phone´s still broken though, so that´s why I won´t be answering texts/calls until it´s fixed.

Keep writing me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your lost files, Jessica. You should try using Office Live Workspace to save your files while abroad. You get 5GB of free storage online and you can share your files with the folks at home if you'd like. Check it out here: http://www.workspace.officelive.com.

    Safe travels!
    Kate
    MSFT Office Live Outreach Team

    ReplyDelete